vrijdag 27 juli 2012

Until I Die - Amy Plum

Until I Die (Revenants, #2)Serie: Revenants #2
Release date: 2012


Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love.

As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy.

In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series.


After reading Die For Me, I really couldn't wait to read this one. This cover is even better than the last! I read this book in one day and that is a good sign. I couldn't put the book down, I wanted more of Kate and Vincent! In Until I die, we learn tons more about the Revenant and in addition there is greater character development. I really like that we still have the gorgeous Paris setting. It's a great addition to the story. We learn more about the Revenant and by that I mean mnore about the history and background. We also learn more about the characters. Jules and Georgia are more present in Until I Die. I really like Jules, he's so sweet and has lots of humour. I was really glad that the romance in this second book was much more passionate, I'm a huge sucker for romance so I'm really greatfull! The ending is really shocking and it will make you long for the final book! I really love how Amy made such an ending, though it was really frustrating I can see why she made the end the way she did. Until I Die was a really good book, with lots of emotions!

Geen opmerkingen: