dinsdag 10 juli 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

Yeahh my first award! I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much booksaremybestfriend

There are a few rules one must follow before accepting the award and they are as follows.
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for the award.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4.Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

7 Random facts about myself
1. I love cats
2. My favorite color changes with my mood, today it's red
3. When I'm nervous I bite my lips
4. My favorite chocolate is white chocolate
5. I'm not a morning person
6. I love cookies
7. I'm scared of spiders

15 Blogger Nominations
1. (un) Conventional Bookviews
2.  The new haven project
3.  Teenyreader
4.  Rambling of a book junkie
5.  Lacyshoelaces
6. Living for the books
7.  The story siren
8. Framed in words
9. Books, books and more books
10.Pages from my thought
11.Twilight book junkie
12. Rageous
13. Reading infection
14. Ravenfic
15. You only write so much

Geen opmerkingen: