zondag 13 januari 2013

A want so wicked - Suzanne Young


http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1320688664l/12924307.jpgSerie: A Need So Beautiful #2
Release date: 2012   
Stars 3/5
 
Elise is a normal seventeen-year-old girl until the day she wakes up in a desert park, with no idea who she is. 

After that episode, her life takes a bizarre turn. She’s experiencing unexpected flashes of insight into people’s lives—people she’s never met before. Strangers frighten her with warnings about the approaching Shadows. And although Elise has never had a boyfriend, she suddenly finds herself torn between two handsome but very different young men: Abe, the charming bad boy whose effect on her both seduces and frightens her, and the mysterious Harlin, who’s new to town but with whom Elise feels an urgent, elemental connection—almost as if they are soul mates.

Now Elise begins to question everything about her life. Why do these guys both want her so desperately? What are the Shadows? Why does the name Charlotte inspire a terrifying familiarity? And who is Elise, really? 

I feel terrible for writing so little and reading so much. I just couldn't find the time for stop the reading and begin the writing. So now I have many reviews to write, though I actually have to prepare for a test tomorrow. Okay A Want So Wicked is the first book I've read of Suzanne Young and when I began this one I really didn't know that it was actually part 2 of the A need so beautiful series. And I have to say, the cover is stunning! I liked this one, I was really intrigued with the story and where it was heading. Maybe it was better that I did not read the first one, because it was more of a mystery for me now. I really like the main character Elise, she's a very likeable character and you can easily relate with her. I really enjoyed to read about her struggle with the need and with the flashbacks. I also liked Harlin, even though I didn't know what his deal was, because I didn't read the first book, I was still intrigued with him. I knew something must have happened between him and a girl and although I figured out what must have happened in book 1, I still wanted to read the first book after this one haha. The plot was fast, and a bit predictable but I stil liked it. I would recommened the book, even if you haven't read the first one!

1 opmerking:

Sabrina zei

I really want to read this one too!
Found you on Goodreads. :) Check out my blog too? Have a great night!
~Sabrina@iheart y.a.fiction